close

Rewrite the stars 改寫命運

You know I want you

你知道我喜歡你

It's not a secret I try to hide

這不是什麼天大的秘密

I know you want me

我知道你也喜歡我

So don't keep saying our hands are tied

就不要再說什麼無能為力

You claim it's not in the cards

你說的也不是命中註定

Fate is pulling you miles away

命運將你推開

And out of reach from me

到那遙不可及的地方

But you're here in my heart

但你就在我心中

So who can stop me if I decide

誰又可以阻止我

That you're my destiny?

倘若我說你就是我的命定

What if we rewrite the stars?

假如我們改寫命運呢?

Say you were made to be mine

說你就是我的真命天女

Nothing could keep us apart

不會有人將我們分開

You'd be the one I was meant to find

妳就是我一直在尋找的

It's up to you, and it's up to me

我們可以隨心所欲

No one can say what we get to be

沒有人會對我們說教

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

所以我們為什麼不改變命運呢?

Maybe the world could be ours

或許這樣世界就是我們的了

Tonight

就今晚吧

You think it's easy

你以為很簡單嗎

You think I don't want to run to you

你以為我不想跟你走嗎

But there are mountains

可是阻礙太多了

And there are doors that we can't walk through

有些坎是我們過不去的

I know you're wondering why

我知道你想問為什麼

Because we're able to be

因為我們只能

Just you and me

在這堵墻內

Within these walls

擁有彼此

But when we go outside

可當我們走出去後

You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all

你就會發現怎麼做都沒用

No one can rewrite the stars

沒有人可以改變

How can you say you'll be mine?

你怎麼會說你是我的?

Everything keeps us apart

全世界都在阻止我們

And I'm not the one you were meant to find

我也不是你所謂的真命天女

It's not up to you

這不由你

It's not up to me

也不由我

When everyone tells us what we can be

大家都在對我們比手畫腳

How can we rewrite the stars?

試問我們又該如何改寫?

Say that the world can be ours

說出這世界是屬於我們的

Tonight

是今晚嗎

All I want is to fly with you

我只想要與你翱翔

All I want is to fall with you

我只想與你同墜

So just give me all of you

就把自己都交給我吧

It feels impossible (it's not impossible) 

不可能 (不會不可能)

Is it impossible?

不可能嗎?

Say that it's possible

一定可以

How do we rewrite the stars? 

我們該怎麼改寫命運呢?

Say you were made to be mine?

說我們就是天造地設?

Nothing can keep us apart

說沒人能將我們分開

'Cause you are the one I was meant to find

因為你就是我的命定

It's up to you

你說了算

And it's up to me

我說了算

No one can say what we get to be

沒有人可以再說我們什麼

And why don't we rewrite the stars?

那為何我們不改寫命運呢?

Changing the world to be ours

把世界變成我們的

You know I want you

你知道我想要你

It's not a secret I try to hide

大家都心知肚明

But I can't have you

可我還是得不到你

We're bound to break and my hands are tied

我們注定分開而我亦無能為力

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 missuslation 的頭像
    missuslation

    思念工作坊 【讓全世界併軌的小小譯站】

    missuslation 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()